The Brain Products MoBI Award is an award recognizing excellence in the field of Mobile Brain/Body Imaging research. It was presented for the first time at the 2017 Annual Meeting of the SPR (Society for Psychophysiological Research) in Vienna, Austria (October 11th – 15th, 2017). – Find out who won the MoBI Award 2017.
The 2018 edition of the MoBI Award was presented at the 3rd International Mobile Brain/Body Imaging Conference in Berlin, Germany (July 11 – 14, 2018). The winners and top ranked submissions can be found here.
The MoBI field is growing quickly. New technology has made it possible to record EEG and other measurements from freely moving subjects and in real life situations. With this award our aim is to benefit the mobile brain and body imaging field and to motivate scientists who bring EEG out of the lab and into the “real world”.
ACCEPTED SUBMISSIONS & CRITERIA (2018)
- Only MoBI papers published after January 1st, 2015 or accepted for publication by now may be submitted.
- MoBI papers submitted for the MoBI Award 2017 cannot be submitted again.
- Only first authors may submit a paper. The submitter will be the receiver of the prize.
- Only one submission per person will be accepted.
- A CV of the first author has to be included.
Submission deadline is March 31st, 2018. Extended submission deadline is April 30th, 2018.
- Submission is closed.
- MoBI and sports
- MoBI in neuroadaptive technology
- MoBI in neuroergonomics and neuroaesthetics
- MoBI in rehabilitation
- MoBI in classic experimental paradigms outside the lab
- MoBI social psychology
- MoBI in educational psychology
An independent jury consisting of experts in either of the respective disciplines will judge the projects. Among others, judgement will be based on the criteria: (1) scientific quality, (2) innovation/impact and (3) match for mobile EEG and the MoBI field.
|MoBI Award 2018 Prizes
|1st Prize: LiveAmp 32 ch Package (32 ch EEG wireless amplifier, electrode cap, recording software)|
|2nd Prize: LiveAmp 16 ch Package (16 ch EEG wireless amplifier, electrode cap, recording software)|
|3rd Prize: LiveAmp 8 ch Package (8 ch EEG wireless amplifier, electrode cap, recording software)|
INTERESTED IN TAKING PART?
Future MoBI Award Editions:
Subscribe to our mailing list to be notified once information on the next edition of the Brain Products MoBI Award is available!
MoBI Award 2018:
We are sorry, but submissions for the MoBI Award 2018 are no longer accepted.
[ 2018 Submissions & Winners]
MoBI Award 2017:
We are sorry, but submissions for the MoBI Award 2017 are no longer accepted.
[ 2017 Submissions & Winners].